I’m a Web Developer!
And I always wan’t my client to say PERFECT.
But! That’s not all I can do. I know server side scripting too. PHP -and with ajax using jQuery -it’s awesome!. And of course, wordpress! I can create and/or modify a theme. When modifying a theme, I usually use child theme if the modification is really big.
More or less, this will summarize everything.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with Project Managers and Designers to build and refine websites.
- Convert mockups(mostly psd) from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations for the projects.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
When I’m free you might find me in 3 places:
- Riding my bike just to get some air.
Well, that’s me!
And OH! Almost forgot, I’m from the Philippines. Mabuhay!